2007年6月7日星期四

This is a funny morning.

I was awakened by some big noise this morning. They made a big noise by transmiting the sound of a big construciton site to my window. Or maybe they just play some record. Their excuse is that I play my TV with a relatively lound volum. hehe. That is really absolutely radiculou. Actually whenever I turn on any electronic appliance with some sound like ventiliting fan in cooking room, HiFi or TV, even with the lowest volome, they will make sound like hittting the wall or make the sounds like a big hit. This is the same in four homes of this family. But only I will turn the volume up to versus them. Actually I know the reason. Every room is taped, ie. the beasts install microphone in every room. Whatever sound that made in the room will be lousy to them and cause difficulties in listening what we say clearly.
Can you just imagine what kind of beasts they are?
They install some microphone in our room illegally and forbiden us from any amusing sound.
And they will tell everybody in the building how I disturb their normal life by the sound so that everybody hates me.
This is the mean animal you can never imagine. When I go out of my home and then oftenly i can hear louder sound from their house. They can do whatever they want.