2007年6月7日星期四

I have been blocked from two of my blogs for a month.

I have been blocked from entering two of my blogs for a month, which are blog in my.opera.com and google. I understand that those blogs still exist, I am just blocked. Maybe it is some IP filter on the server or somewhere. And I also know the reason why they want to block me from those blogs. I can see that quite some coments are listed in the blogs, These are done by their people. I can't view those comments but I know they must be telling a lots of bed words about the blogs or myself. If I can enter them, I will sure delete their nonsence at once. So now they are there. But I care for nothing since it is a trade off. If they input plenty of comments there, that will cause more attention and web flow. They maybe be doing advertisement for me. And also the readers are not stupid enought to believe just as they say. They can tell the truth by theirselves. To my surprise, they succeeded in incerting quite some hyperlinks in my articles. When I check the source code I found all. Then I also succeeded in deleting them, with all their working to stop me.