2007年6月7日星期四

I am still alive to this blog. 对于这个博客来说,我还活着


Wednesday, 28. March 2007, 08:37:16
They have done so many things to keep me away from the net. My computer is down again, abosolutely not because of any normal problem with my software or hardware. Since I have been playing PC for over ten years and it will quite an easy job for me if there is just nothing abnormal.
And I certainly know what it should be without the wireless control.
This time I have to low level format my harddisk again to put away those programs and files they put on my disk.
Therefore I am surf the net in a net bar near my apatment. I think I will be able to do this at home maybe in one or two days.
And I am going out of the city for an interview for a vacancy of General manager in a small company own by Italian. Actually I don't expect too much for the sucess because I am sure they will follow me tomorrow. And I am sure they will let me know it by putting some techinical means on me such as making my hand or my thoat painfull for a while. We do know each other. Once they do think it is frightfull to me, they may not now I think.
Several days before a General manager from a large electronic company called me by person inviting me for their logistics director in Shanghai. I did hear some noise come from the call and I think that works. The people never call me again. I understand what it means, they do something to cause it.
I just do what I should do, and put the rest parts to the hands of god.