2007年6月7日星期四

Although facing great pressure from cheap beasts, I feel it just another day


Both I and my son had hardly any sleep last night because of the effect of cheap beasts work. But now I just keep calm and peaceful and begin my work today.
But I do face their more and more presure, at home or outside, to me and to my son, especially to my son. They almost kidnap my son as a kind of mean to threaten me, wanting me to surrender.
It is really stupid. How can I surrender? Just let them do whatever they want to do upon my own son? Hand over my own son to the hands of a group of cheap beasts?
No way.
To me, this is more difficult than death.
Since I have never thoght about the possibility of surrender, it is just another day with all the pressure. Actually it is nohing to me now.
昨晚,我们父子两个基本上无法入睡,这当然要感谢贱狗们的辛勤劳作。但是,我仍然镇定,平和,继续工作。
我在面临越来越大的压力,在家或在外,对我也对我的儿子。他们在劫持我的儿子,将他用作人质,威胁我,试图降服我。
这实在是愚蠢至极。我怎么会投降?难道让他们对我的亲生儿子为所欲为?把我的骨肉交到一群贱狗的手上?
办不到。
对我来说,这样简直是生不如死。
既然我根本就没有考虑过任何臣服的可能性,于是我坦然。这些所谓压力对我毫无意义