2007年6月7日星期四

ACPI-compliance added to the PC in netbar 网吧的电脑被装上了ACPI-compliance


For these two weeks, I found the PC I used in the nerbar will be shut down when I was doing something they dislike very much.
When I checked the system appliance installed, I found something newly added to the list. Some ACPI appliance. I search with google the name and found some information like this:
Advanced Configuration and Power Interface (ACPI) specification
So it is some kind of power controling software. This explains why my PC was shut down by them whenever they want to do.
They are quite proud of this and expect this may casue huge pressure on me. But sorry, not at all.
Because I have been prepared for anything may happen, anything including death.
I am a Buddhist. To me death is just the beginning of another cycle of life, not the end of everything. If I died for liberty, freedom, for people I love, I will accept that without hesitation.
Let me go to the Buddha, and make everything clear from him.
When I go back, I will fight them again.