2007年6月7日星期四

All pieces have fallen into places. 疑团基本解开了

Tuesday, 23. January 2007, 10:48:14
have been thinking about this for over ten years.
For more than a decade, wherever I went there will be a group of people around me showing their unfriendly emotion to me. Whichever company I was in, more and more colleague are against me in every espect, even those completely had nothing to do with me. I was told in every company I worked for that some of the colleague kept telling forged bad words about me to every people. Enemies were built up among me so that I would have to leave in maybe two or three years. I had moved to live in four different places for this period. Wherever I lived, people around me were againse me because of various meaningless reasons. For instance, some of the neighbours kept complaining about the volume when I watched TV or listening musice. When I got home unexpectedly, I just found they played their TV or HiFi with much louder sound than mine. This was just radiculous. And there were so many these kinds of things happened with me. I just found people hated me without any reasonable reason, or by purpose.
For long years I had regarded that all these were because of my fault. Therefore I tried a lot of works to make myself better. I learnt a lot, read a lot and worked very hard every day merely to make myself better. But time after time these just happened repeatedly.
I could not get enough every night because of their work. I got a lot of pain or illness because of their work. My little boy also got in plenty trouble because of their work. I realized all these in less than one year. On my last job, plenty bad words were spread among my colleague. My desktop are shared to lots of colleague, my privacy are opened to almost every people. My boss just asked me who was against me to do all these. He had to ask me to leave even when he admitted that I just devote a lot to the company. He did give me an outstanding appraisal at the end of the year and a promotion. Also my ex-wife left me because she was afraid of something she dared not to tell me.
There has to be a group of people are always against me, for a period of more than ten years.
I realized this. But why? For what kind of reason quite a group of people spend plenty of money and resource on me? And also on my little boy? And also on my old mother ten years ago? She told me that quite some people were against the family. At that time she was at her last period of time suffering lung cancer. It was miserable for her to worry about her children. She was in good health when there was a health check financed by her working unit. And after just less than a year she was dead of cancer.
After I left the house we bought to my ex-wife and moved out. Over ten people were around me, working on me. My computer is hacked by a remote control. I am sure of it since I have been working with a PC for almost twenty years. I worked out the management programs for several companies I worked for. I am almost an expert on this. And I have to fight them everyday to have my PC works. The neighbour around me don't work everyday, but stay at home with me. They never go to bed before me. Wherever I go, there are some people follow me. They want to blame all these to the former company I worked for. They pretend to work for that company. But I am sure that is never possible.
They use over ten kinds of means to disturb my life, to frighten me. After I opened this blog, whenever I am on the internet, tens of people pretend to my net friend to chat with me by use of an instant messenger software named QQ.
The only reasonable explanation to all these is: This is a kind of experiment.
I know it for sure. And I got some secret information from some countable resources. It is.
It is a very long term experiment on people reaction based on lots of condition put to his life.
They began to do this a decade ago, with one family people agree to this. But he is not entitled to do this on behalf of us.
They are afraid of going publc so they tried a hundred of method to stop me from doing this. Becase this is completely illegal. They do know.
They know that any kind of their mean doesn't work on me at all. And they are trying on my little boy now.
What they know for sure that will work on me is to cut my economic resource. They prevent me from finding a job. For several times I negotiated a job opportunity and almost succeed. The chances just died unreasonably. I know they did a good job because of the departmet they work for.
There are some business inviations offered to me. But I know these are their bait. They want to waste all my money in one time then I would have nowhere to go, but to kneel down to them. Then they may carry on their experiment, maybe on thousands of people,also on my dearest son.
They scold me of acting badly for these years through some means. That is nonsense. That is like some robbers robberig a bank and demand all the victums to be kindly stand still and let them do whatever they want.
What I want to do is to make all these go publc. With my money I can still hold on for a year. I will this whole year to make this news spread to the whole globe.
I know the risk I take to do this. I maybe damaged at some point. Then let me just devote myself. Suggest there is a invasion to my homeland, I know I will surely fight it. I will lead an army to fight to my dead.
I am devoted now. If this is the last year of the torch of my life, let me burn it.
I am devoted to god, to people I love.