2007年6月7日星期四

My choice maybe


Quite some friends persuaded me to give up, by whatever kind of purpose. It was what I said that I had not the choice to stop or not. I had not choice but to fight the beasts.Actually I do know that I have.Like the other people of the family, live a life under of the willing of those cheap beasts everyday.No TV or Hifi every day, or with the lowest volume that I can hardly hear the sound. Talk with the lowest volume. No political topic can be talked about. Or talk about it with all opinion they like.
To say it in one word, just do whatever they like, according to their willing. This should what their xperiemnt for, try a lot of methods (however cheap or mean they are) to control people's life. Once you obey their order, they will do nothing to harm you. Therefore the whole family is completely OK without me. With my ability, I can live a very good life under this. As I said before, some weeks ago a general manager of a big electronic company called me in person and invited me to be the logistics director. The payment was very good. I can live a life with a big house and car and almost anything I need. I am an MBA and I had been logistics managers to some very big companies for almost ten years. A decent life is easily achievable for me.But to me, this is not a life of human, but a lfie of a dog.What about my dignity? my right? my freedom?
A friend of mine said to me: just look down yourself, you can accept anything.
But no, this is not the type of life I want or I can live. I am too proud to live that kind of life.
In my house, I should be free to do anything I like, talk about anything I like. No matter how cheap or powerful they are, they can't take away my dignity.
Since this is their experiment, it should have been applied to tens of thousands of people. Maybe my choise is the only one.
So try it. This should be their experiment that is still going on. Come and put whatever condition is it. I will fight. This is the condition too, right?
Did you cheap beasts ever think about death or risking of the object's life?
This maybe the first time. I think there will be more and more. It has to be